Work With Us
Current Availabilities at Willow Crossley Ltd:
PART-TIME BRAND, CONTENT & MARKETING COORDINATOR
We are looking for a part-time brand, content & marketing coordinator to join our small team based in Oxfordshire. We can offer flexible hours and location with the potential to grow within the team.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a flower enthusiast and have an awareness/interest in the general lifestyle industry (floristry, wellness, creativity, fashion, food, the arts) & media.
• Have strong communication skills & excellent attention to detail.
• Be proactive, adaptive & work well under time pressure.
• Be willing to offer assistance to all parts of the business & team where required.
• Have experience with Instagram & a willingness to learn skills quickly across all Social Media platforms.
• Be proficient in either Photoshop/Canva or other editing platforms.
• Have a good aesthetic eye.
• Work closely with Willow where required to assist her in the business and other work/life areas.
• Be willing to work some weekends if on deadline in exchange for flexibility during the week.
The specific role will focus on:
• Digital Content - coordinating editorial assets & deadlines for The Seedling
• Social media creation, publishing management & analytics reporting
• Assisting Willow with diary management, day-to-day running of the business & coordinating other logistics/admin/errands
• Helping coordinate events, workshops & pop-up stores
• Start date: February/March 2023 if possible.
• Location: the office is located near Bampton, Oxfordshire OX18 but you do not need to be based here. The team works part-time in the office and part-time from home. If you are located outside of Oxfordshire you would need to be able to travel for bigger events and for meetings every fortnight - month.
• Hourly or daily freelance rate: negotiable/dependent on experience.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.